Why Partner with Us?
Because of your high-quality work and reputation, we would love to collaborate with you. We hope to feature your content on our websites, blogs, social media, and more. In exchange for your gorgeous photos, your business will gain exposure through our posts. On average, we welcome 115,000+ unique monthly visitors to WeddingShoppeInc.com. Our blog has an average of 89,000+ unique readers per month - and those numbers continue to grow.
Who's Following Us?
- Facebook: 121,000+
- Instagram: 11,600+
- Pinterest: 52,400+; 2.1M monthly views
We’re excited to start collaborating with you, and hope this partnership continues to grow alongside our businesses! Whenever you work with Wedding Shoppe customers, think of us. We can never get enough of your beautiful photos.
In addition to exposing your business, we agree to:
- Credit you or your studio wherever possible.
- Link back to your website wherever possible.
- Only speak positively of your clients, business, and images.
This is a simple, non-exclusive license agreement for our use of your copyrighted photographic work. Please read the agreement carefully. Upon submission of your photos, you agree to this contract. Any questions can be directed to the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Your Work May Be Used
Upon submission of any images, the Owners(s) agree to complete and unrestricted use of submitted content. The Wedding Shoppe may use photos at its discretion, including but not limited to advertising & promotion, print & electronic publications, and social media.
In most cases, credit will be given. We will credit you and/or your studio, and link back to your website, whenever possible. This includes social media posts, blogs, and e-mail, etc. Credit is unable to be given on pay-per-click advertising, home page designs, landing pages, print, etc.
Non-Exclusive License to Use Copyrighted Works
1. The Wedding Shoppe, (hereafter 'WS'), a Minnesota corporation, 325 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55102, seeks wedding photographic collections for publication including but not limited to its website WeddingShoppeInc.com homepage designs, thumbnail designs on homepages, landing page designs, blog pages, social media, blogs, print, e-mail, pay-per-click advertising, and advertising in general.
2. Owner is the owner of the copyrighted works, such as wedding photograph collections relating to the above described advertising activities of WS, and is willing to allow WS to copy and utilize the Work under the terms of this license.
A. This License shall be effective as of the date of the photo submission. Either WS or Owner may terminate this License by providing not less than five (5) days written notice to the other.
B. Upon submission of any images, the owner hereby grants WS a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license to copy, display, distribute in whole or in part, and to incorporate the work, for use and publication on WeddingShoppeinc.com, advertising, promotional materials, public display, homepage designs, thumbnail design on homepages, landing page designs, third party websites, social media, blogs, print, e-mail, pay-per-click advertising, and advertising in general.
C. All right, title, and interest in the Work, including without limitation, any copyright, shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the owner.
D. Owner warrants and represents that (1) Owner has the full power and authority to enter into this License; (2) Owner is the owner of the Work; and (3) WS's use of the Work will not violate any rights of any kind or nature whatsoever of any third party. Owner further warrants that it has obtained any and all permission and/or releases from any person depicted in the Work, and adults having the authority to act on behalf of any minors. Owner shall indemnify and hold harmless WS, its successors, assigns, licensees, and the respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in any way connected with any breach of misrepresentation or warranty made by Owner herein.
E. WS may assign this License to companies in which it has an interest, including but not limited to Kennedy Blue, Selby Rae, Penny & Pine, or any other third party.
3. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is acknowledged, WS agrees to the following:
A. To give credit to the Owner’s Work, listing their name where possible including, blogs, social media and e-mail. Owner acknowledges that WS is unable to grant credit on website homepage designs, thumbnail designs, landing pages, print, and pay-per-click advertising.
B. To create a link back to the Owner’s website where possible, including blogs, social media, and e-mail. Owner acknowledges that WS is unable to create link back to the Owner’s website from website homepage designs, thumbnail designs, landing pages, print and pay-per-click advertising.
C. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the Work and all other prior negotiations, agreements, representations, and understandings are superseded hereby.
D. This License shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of Minnesota.
4. The submission of photos of any party to this license shall be valid and binding. Each party has the right to withdraw their consent to at any time. To withdraw consent, Owner may send a written request by regular mail to 325 Randolph Avenue, Suite 300 St. Paul, MN 55102, ATTN James Fritz, or to email@example.com or, in the case of notice by, to Owner.
Please save a copy of this License for your convenience.