So much has happened since getting engaged, and I’ve enjoyed getting to share my own experience planning a wedding. As the big day quickly approaches, there are so many details that need to fall into place. While it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement, or overwhelmed with the last few items on your wedding to-do list, it is important to stay organized and just enjoy yourself.
The final days of planning a wedding.My wedding is now less than two weeks away, and I have been living by my wedding to-do list. I have searched online and throughout magazines for different wedding timelines to ensure that I am getting everything done. I have found that it was great to have at least three different sites’ timelines when planning a wedding, because they are each slightly different and have some different tasks.
The last items on my wedding to-do list.While I have been pretty organized throughout the planning process, I have found myself busy doing the last important items on my wedding to-do list:
- Creating a day-of timeline
- Ensuring the bridal party knows what to expect for the rehearsal and wedding day
- Scheduling salon appointments for the girls
- Touching base with all vendors
- Finalizing all orders and making final payments on my accounts
- Getting the favors together
- Finalizing the assembling of the ceremony program