The Royal Wedding: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpieces (Part 4).The week of the Prince William and Kate Middleton Wedding has arrived! Shop all of our wedding accessories to find your own look fit for a queen!>> You may think the blushing bride Kate Middleton will be the only one possibly wearing a wedding veil, but many English-style hats and fascinators include veiling and veil netting. It is very possible we could see some wedding guests donning things similar to wedding veils, mainly styles similar to birdcage veils and blusher veils.
How to wear a veil:A big decision for brides these days is whether or not they want to wear a wedding veil for their special day. There are no rules or guidelines these days when it comes to wearing a wedding veil. There are many options out there now for wedding veils:
- Wear a wedding veil for both your wedding ceremony and wedding reception
- Wear a wedding veil for the wedding ceremony and some pictures, but take it off for the wedding reception
- Wear a wedding veil for the wedding ceremony and some pictures, but wear a different wedding headpiece for the wedding reception
- Wear a wedding headpiece for the wedding ceremony and wedding reception
- Wear a wedding headpiece for the wedding ceremony and a second wedding headpiece for the wedding reception
- Find a convertible wedding veil for the wedding ceremony that turns into a wedding headpiece for the wedding reception
Bridal Veils, Birdcage Veils, and Blusher Veils:This is a really extraordinary group of Bridal Veils by Sara Gabriel Bridal Accessories. Sara does such an amazing job of designing her wedding veils so they aren’t just your typical traditional bridal veils. She finds a way to make each piece unique. With this small group of wedding veils, you can see all the varieties of bridal veils, blusher veils, and birdcage veils available, each one including Swarovski crystals.
Blusher Veil: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpiece Paula Veil with Swarovski Crystals
Birdcage Veil: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpiece Michal Veil with Swarovski Crystal Beads
Blusher Veil: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpiece Dean with Swarovski Crystals
Bridal Veil: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpiece Yvonne Veil with Swarovski Crystal Beads
Birdcage Veil: Sara Gabriel Bridal Headpiece Sue Veil with Swarovski CrystalsWhat did you think? I love all of these wedding veils and bridal headpieces by Sara Gabriel Wedding Accessories. We are lucky to carry her products here at Wedding Shoppe Inc. I hope this helps brides find other wedding veil options and figure out what they envision, and maybe even find a wedding accessory or two for their big day. What do we think Kate Middleton will be wearing for her very own wedding day this coming Friday? I am still guessing a cathedral-length veil, but we will have to wait and see! ~ Sarah ~