Bridal Party Dresses
Need some inspiration for your bridal party ensemble? Choosing your bridal party dresses can be can be challenging, but it doesn't need to be. Once you find your dream wedding dress,
it's time to start thinking about choosing dresses for the rest of your bridal party. When choosing bridesmaid dresses, keep in mind how the bridesmaid dresses will look next to your wedding gown. Finding similar elements that flow from your wedding dress to the bridesmaid dressesand onto the flower girl dresses and mothers dresses is your main goal. If your wedding dress is formal and elegant, stay away from casual bridesmaid dresses. Look for similar style details that will flow throughout your whole bridal party. For example: Choose bridesmaid dresses that have similar silhouettes, necklines, or details as your wedding dress. However, don't overdo it! You don't want your bridesmaid dresses to wash out your fabulous wedding dress - you are the one who should stand out on your big day. Visit Wedding Shoppe Inc. when choosing designer wedding dresses, designer bridesmaid dresses, designer mother of the bride dresses, and designer flower girl dresses>>
Here are 4 different looks for inspiration when coordinating wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and flower girl dresses.
Bridal Party Inspiration Look 1: Chic & Floral
Coordinating a bridal party look with chic styles and floral details! Designer Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Yvette
- a feminine bridal gown with spectacular fit and a skirt full of blossoms. Designer Bridesmaid Dresses: Jim Hjelm JH5080
-a floor length bridesmaid dress with special floral rouching. Designer Mother of the Bride Dress: Mon Cheri 210630
- a sophisticated & chic gown with a fitted bodice complemented with petals. Designer Flower Girl Dress: Jordan L608
- an adorable flower girl dress with a floral detailed skirt.
Bridal Party Inspiration Look 2: Sparkling Elegance
Choosing an elegant bridal party ensemble. Designer Wedding Dress: Allure 8770
- a flattering wedding gown with lace and crystal details. Designer Bridesmaid Dresses: Watters and Watters 7122
- a sophisticated bridesmaid dress with elegant neckline. Designer Mother of the Bride Dress: Mon Cheri 210645
- a flattering mothers dress with perfect crystal details. Designer Flower Girl Dress: Jordan L554
- an elegant and darling dress with a beautiful bow finish.
Bridal Party Inspiration Look 3: Beautifully Modern
Find a bridal party look with a modern twist. Designer Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Hadley
- a modern wedding dress with a fun twist. Designer Bridesmaid Dresses: Sophia Tolli BY21050T
- a trendy two-toned bridesmaid dress with unique details. Designer Mother of the Bride Dress: Saison Blanche 6016
- an elegant gown for a balance of modernism. Designer Flower Girl Dress: Jordan L614
- a cute and elegant flower girl dress with tulle skirt and embedded details.
Bridal Party Inpsiration Look 4: Cute & Casusal
Coordinating a cute and casual bridal party look. Designer Wedding Dress: Watters and Watters Cancun
- a fun, tea-length, petal filled wedding gown. Designer Bridesmaid Dress: Watters and Watters 4912
- a cute bridesmaid dress with memorable back details. Designer Mother of the Bride Dresses: Mon Cheri 210860
- an elegant dress with casual style. Designer Flower Girl Dresses: Eden 12281
- a simple & casual flower girl dress with floral hem. With these bridal party dress inspiration looks, you'll have a head start on developing your bridal party look! Remember, choosing bridesmaid dresses and coordinating bridal party dresses should be fun!
Keep Checking My Wedding Chat for the newest designer bridal collections and tips on coordinating your wedding party!